DevOps Engineer - Data Lake
Are you the DevOps Engineer who is a great asset for one of the biggest Data Lakes in The Netherlands?
One of the top 10 companies in The Netherlands needs you expertise in the development, automation and delivery of their data.
Do you think that you are up to the challenge?
• Dutch speaking (pre)
• Experience with de end-to-end delivery of data integration solutions, including operations
• Knowledge and experience with Infosphere Information Server Enterprise Edition and in-depth use of suite components like datastage, Information Governance Catalog
• Knowledge of and experience with Scheduling tools (preferably TWS-D)
• Knowledge of and experience with SQL
• Knowledge of IBM PureData Analytics (Netezza) or other MPP architecture (pre)
• Knowledge of and experience with UNIX, Linux
• Knowledge of and experience with shell scripting (bash) (pre)
• Knowledge of and experience with agile development
• Familiar with met test driven development (pre)
• Knowledge of and experience with Data Vault modelling (pre)
• Knowledge and experience with dimensional modelling
• Knowledge and experience with Cognos Analytics
• Knowledge of and experience with Automated Testing (pre)
• Knowledge of and experience with GIT
• Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and experience with Continuous Delivery and tools like Nolio, Ansible, Artifactory, etc. (pre)
• Knowledge and experience of Hive/Hadoop (pre)
Interested in this job? apply via the button below or contact Kaj (firstname.lastname@example.org 020-5218720)