DevOps Security Engineer
As an Infrastructure development engineer Security you work together with the team to deliver security solutions for the IT infrastructure!
You have experience in large and technical complex environments and like to make sure that all the infrastructure is save. You have large knowledge and experience in implementing and configuring technical information security solutions in large organizations, such as DLP and Malware protection.
Do you have the following:
- At least 5 years of work experience in infrastructure;
- Knowledge and experience with the design and/or implementation of security products, Data Loss Prevention, EDR, including platform architecture (HW, Virtual Machines, OS Windows, DNS, Load-Balancers, Firewalls etc.) for Enterprise graded implementations (> 5.000 employees);
- Experience in scripting and regex programming;
- Experience in Windows servers systems administration;
- Having knowledge of malware analysis (reverse engineering) and on how to maintain needed environments is an advantage;
- Having affinity, knowledge and/or experience in setting up CI/CD tooling, such as Ansible, XL Release, BitBucket, Chef, SaltStack, Puppet.
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;
- Relevant security certifications, or proof of having the competences;
- Experience in working in a security environment, preferably in the financial sector;
- Strong passion and interest in Cyber Security;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Eager to learn.
- Preferable to speak Dutch
Are you the person we are looking for?
Respond via the button below, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 020-5218720!