Engineering Lead Infrastructure
For a client in the northern province of The Netherlands, we are looking for an Engineering Lead Infrastructure for a permanent position!
For this role, you will be 50% of your time a hands-on linux engineer. Next to that, the other 50%, you will lead, mentor and coach 10 teammembers. need to be an experienced Engineer. You are the person that will build up expertise in your team and help people to increase their skills.
You and your team are responsible to make sure that this application is always available. Also deploy changes/releases, automate deployments as part of the continuous delivery and configure and maintain application and chain monitoring.
You will work in a big organization where you will work with the newest tooling and techniques.
For this role, the following is required:
- You have a strong and open personality;
- You have at least 5 years experience in Linux infrastructure, monitoring and testing;
- You have experience with monitoring tools like, Splunk and Kibana;
- You have knowledge of automation with Ansible.
- Good knowledge of cloud, like Amazon and Azure for example
Are you the Engineering Lead Infrastructure that we are looking for? Please apply via the button below or call me at +31205218720!