For a client in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Risk Manager for a challenging job!
You will have the responsibility to develop and maintain the risk management framework with a focus on Control Risks, Processing Risks and unauthorized activity Risks. You as a Risk Manager will monitor the operational risks in this dynamic and fast-changing department. The four areas that you will be working on: Giving advise, monitoring, challenging and quality assurance.
- Extensive experience with Second Line Monitoring;
- At least 3 years experience in Risk Areas that are relevant for Operational Risk Management;
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across both functional and geographical lines;
- Strong ability to earn trust and respect of clients, colleagues and senior management;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of databases, networking and servers.