Senior Information Security Engineer
Are you an experienced IT development engineer with knowledge of designing information protection services and platform architecture?
You and your fellow teammates will prevent data breaches from happening. This preventitive security team makes use of technologies such as DLP and CASB. They design platform architectures for enterprise graded implementations. You make sure there is an agreement on the requirements with the stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
You, in your role as a senior, will also coach and train the junior and medior engineers within this team.
Do you have the following:
- at least 5 years of work experience in the full breadth of IT
- knowledge and experience with implementing information protection services
- knowledge and experience with setting up CI/CD tooling
- preferably experience with azure tooling (or any other cloud concept)
- ability to read, speak and write English
- relevant security certifications or proof of competency
Then apply at the button below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!